Thank you for helping us in the continued fight against hunger. As a valued partner, we want to tell you a little bit about who we are and what we do.
- The Food Bank for Central & Northeast Missouri distributes free food to 128 partner agencies – such as food pantries and soup kitchens – in 32 counties, feeding more than 114,000 people monthly.
- We are the only food bank in Missouri to provide food at no cost to agencies.
- With our purchasing power and network of wholesale, retail and farm donors, we are able to acquire 15 pounds of food with every $1 that is donated.
- The Food Bank is not a governmental agency, and more than 92% of our funding comes from donations.
- During 2013, the number of people requesting food assistance grew by more than 21%.
$10 provides 150 lbs of Food!
How can you help?
Donate Online Now
If you want your contribution to help hungry children and families almost immediately, consider making an online donation.
Special Event or Campaign
If you would like to do something more in-depth or creative than a fund or food drive, The Food Bank would love to help plan a special event unique to you. The possibilities are nearly endless. Our staff will work with you to help make your event a success. For more information on special drives contact Kimberly Kent by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Organize a “Bringing Hope” Fund Drive
Whether you are paying to wear jeans at work or just setting a team goal, fund drives are simple and fun to take part in our mission. A prize for the person/team that raises the most is always a great idea, as well. Cash, check and credit cards (online) are accepted. If you have questions about getting started contact Kyle Hughley at email@example.com or calling (573) 474-1020.
Host a “Sharing Food” Drive
The Food Bank always accepts non-perishable food items for distribution. A list of most-needed items and Buddy Pack-specific items are available by clicking below. The best food drives tend to last about two weeks or less and usually have an element of competition. Be sure to promote your event, as well.