Thank you for helping us in the continued fight against hunger! As a valued partner, we want to tell you a little bit about who we are and what we do.
- The Food Bank for Central and Northeast Missouri distributes free food to 131 partner agencies – like food pantries and soup kitchens – in 32 counties, feeding more than 110,000 people monthly.
- We are the only food bank in Missouri to provide food at no cost to agencies.
- With our purchasing power and network of wholesale, retail, and farm donors we are able to acquire 15 pounds of food with every $1 that is donated.
- The Food Bank is not a governmental agency, and over 92% of our funding comes from donations like yours.
- During 2013, the number of people requesting food assistance grew by more than 21%.
$10 provides 150 lbs of Food!
How can you help?
Donate Online Now
If you want your contribution to help hungry children and families almost immediately, consider making an online donation.
Special Event or Campaign
If you would like to do something more in-depth or creative than a fund or food drive, The Food Bank would love to help plan a special event unique to you. The possibilities are nearly endless. Our creative staff will work with you to help achieve your dream event. For more information on special drives contact Kyle Hughley by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Organize a “Bringing Hope” Fund Drive
Whether you are paying to wear jeans at work or just setting a team goal, fund drives are simple and fun to take part in. A prize for the person/team that raises the most is always a great idea as well! Cash, check and credit cards (online) are accepted. If you have questions on getting started contact Kyle Hughley at email@example.com or calling 573-474-1020.
Host a “Sharing Food” Drive
The Food Bank always accepts non-perishable food items for distribution. A list of most-needed items and buddy-pack-specific items are available by clicking below. Remember to set a goal and aim high! We have learned the best food drives last about two weeks or less and usually have an element of competition. Be sure to promote your event as well. The Food Bank provides food-drive posters you can print by clicking here.