Check back to see how you can partner with The Food Bank to Score Against Hunger! The campaign aligns with the Mizzou football season.
The 2016 Score Against Hunger campaign raised $1,089,317.26 with contributions still coming in. Because our affiliation with Feeding America allows us to secure large-scale bulk products at highly discounted costs, this will allow us to secure more than $22 million worth of groceries for those in need into the new year. THANK YOU.
Score Against Hunger in your community by designating that your gift stays in your county or by designating it toward the Buddy Pack program in your local schools. The Food Bank is the Official Charitable Partner of Mizzou Athletics, so join the Tigers and help tackle hunger at home.
- In Central & Northeast Missouri, 1 in 6 adults and 1 in 5 children face hunger.
- In our 32-county service area, 52% of children qualify for free or reduced-price lunch at school.
- Senior citizens are the fastest-growing population in need of food assistance.
- More than 5,000 U.S. Veterans in our service area are living at or below poverty.
- The Food Bank feeds, on average, 104,000 individuals every month through 133 partner agencies.
- The Food Bank provides 7,500 Buddy Packs every weekend to school children who rely on subsidized school meals.
- The Food Bank provides 1,800 Senior Boxes to low-income older adults every month.
- The Food Bank is piloting the VIP Veteran Pack Program to help our heroes in need.